We are looking for a highly motivated, imaginative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team and to support our clients by designing assets for a variety of brands, including artwork for social media, animation, video and motion graphics, as well as logo design and brand development.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to adapt approaches at short notice to fit a range of company and client needs. Technical knowledge of design is vital, as well as a passion for advancing creative trends in the music and events industry.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with the directors and the marketing team to further roll out the company’s brand identity
- Dazzle clients and audiences with fresh concepts and design strategies
- Design digital content for social media, website, emails, and adverts using still and video based assets
- Working with clients to create assets for bespoke marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the team adheres to brand identity guidelines
- Maintain a good level of communication with team members and clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign)
- A relevant design degree or similar work experience
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Skilled in designing/animating for paid media (Social & Motion Graphic Ads)
- Excellent video editing skills
- Ability to apply the latest techniques and technologies for creating assets and implementation across all key social media platforms
- Experience in designing mailers and website assets
- Strong organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
Location of work: A split between office and home working
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time & Flexible
Deadline for Applications: 02/05/21
Please send a link to your portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inperspective Records proudly debuts Shiken Hanzo’s inaugural full-length album titled ‘Fate Worlds’! As this weeks guest mix proved, he is an artist not easily forgotten. His sound splices the fractious traditions of Jungle with more ambient touches and this hybridisation has us incredibly excited to bring you his first full-length album - ‘Fate Worlds’.