We're Hiring - Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will be overseeing a number of agency internal functions and projects. This includes onboarding new staff and freelancers and general HR support, office management, implementing new agency systems and procedures, workflow and process control and ad-hoc agency projects as required.
Ultimately this is a project management role to implement operational procedures as required by the senior team and project directors.
- Manage agency office functions & Staff scheduling.
- Manage incoming and outgoing delivery schedules, suppliers and visitors to the office within Covid-frameworks
- Manage office inventories and equipment purchasing
- Manage all new job postings and interview scheduling for team managers
- Work closely with the Head of Events and Project Directors to implement new processes and workflows as required.
- Onboarding of all freelancers and new members of staff to ensure a consistent approach to new-starter processes and trainings
- Implement new agency workflows and systems including a new CRM system
- Manage agency in-office health and safety processes and compliance at all times
- Organise staff-training days and qualifications as needed by job function
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Ensure the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Support the senior team with the implementation of other agency projects and systems as required
- Enabling the delivery of operational plans as communicated by the Operations Director
- Enabling strategic developments both within Free From Sleep and with our external stakeholders
- Planning and implementing commercially viable, sustainable and effective systems and processes across the business
- Ensuring systems and processes are efficient, robust, reportable and adaptable
- Automating processes wherever possible to bring sustainable efficiencies to the business as it scales
- Working with individuals and teams in all areas of Free From Sleep to understand their requirements and enable improvements
- Reporting to management to provide decisional support through operational data
- Developing reports with the data/technical team and providing KPI data reporting
- Providing operational cover while departments are strengthened and then affecting handovers
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional project-management skills: organised and efficient with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills: able to develop and maintain excellent personal relationships with management and team members
- A problem solver - curious in nature and able to independently offer solutions to problem
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-5 years minimum experience in ops management
- Tangible examples of project management
- In depth knowledge and implementation of Project Management software
- Proven experience of developing and implementing business projects and workflows
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Commercial awareness in industry and across wider business management areas.
- A positive can-do attitude that always finds possibilities and solutions.
If you feel you're the perfect candidate for this role please send your C.V to email@example.com